Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Your First Email to Mom

Hi Mommy....I just wanted Nana Kathy to write you and tell you that my day is going great! I was a little worried about you getting through the day at school without a hug, but I want you to know that I have been storing up my hugs for you when you pick me up today!! So I hope your day is going as good as mine. I had a nice nap, rolled all over the floor in a race with Travis, (I won), Sue read me a story and we played patty cake and soooo big!! Did you play patty cake with anyone? Or did you race on the floor? Okay, Mommy, I have to go because Nana says its probably time to eat. I will see you in alittle while!! Love, Owen

and I responded:


Dear Owen,

I was wondering why you kept practicing your rolling and "scoots" over and over and over and over last night!!!! Good job on beating him, but remember, it is always nice to stay back and encourage others :)

I found myself hugging students as they entered my classroom -- I must have needed some cuddles myself :) Don't worry though - I saved the biggest and best for YOU!

I didn't play patty cake or soooo big, but I did play a grammar game!

I missed you during lunch, but I didn't cry! I talked with my friends and had a great time!!!!!!

I need to grade some papers after school so I can have all break to focus on you and our family so I'll see you around 3 45!

love,
mommy

No comments: