Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, November 15, 2009

We Knew This Was Coming

Well tonight I am packing up your diaper bag and milk for your first day of daycare and attempting to keep myself together long enough to get my own items packed...it isnt working very well. I figure if I let myself cry enough today maybe I will be out of tears tomorrow when I drop you off and head to work. It will be rough, Owen, but I know that the money I am making will help pay for your clothes, toys, college tuition, sports stuff, etc. I am so sad to have to be without you during the day, but as soon as the clock reads 3:00pm I will be running out of work to take care of you, play with you, and cuddle you. I hope next year I will be able to work part time so I can have more of you to myself...until then we will have some sad goodbyes in the mornings :( I love you so much and I will think you of you every moment. Kathy is such a great woman and will love you up for me :) You will make awesome friends too. (I am really trying to find all the positives here!!) I don't know how I am going to get through the day without your smiles and hugs...I hope God helps us get through this transition!

love you

Mom

Ps HAPPY 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY!