Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, November 5, 2009

11 days left









I only have 11 days left to have you all to myself :( But I am trying not to focus on this countdown because this countdown leads to tears...deep breath... SO this post is all about your first Halloween and rice cereal :)

We went to Brighton for Halloween and you went up to your very first house! Mommy enjoyed the snickers candy for you :) Stella and Sophia were adorable!! I am waiting for pics from your Uncle Stephan and Aunt Allegra to see how cute your cousins Brendan, Hayden, and Tabitha were!

We gave you your first taste of rice cereal on Monday and you liked it! You rather have held the spoon and fed yourself, but daddy wanted to help ;p You only truly had a spoonful or two - the rest was all over your face, belly, hands, and in your nose!

You are still a blessing, Poppyseed. Everyday I am thankful for you and everyday you are loved and prayed for and appreciated.

love, Mom

No comments: