Well we made it through our first week of daycare and we are all still alive! Visiting you at lunch really helped me get through the day, but you have caught on that I leave after my visit and cry as I go. If it is going to hurt you more than it helps me, then I am going to have to stop my visits :( You seem less sensitive to the crazy noises around you and have fun sitting on Kathy's lap as she teaches mini lessons to the toddlers. My favorite part of this week was when I walked into the room and you jumped in excitement and threw your arms up -- I wanted to hold you and kiss you for the rest of the day - not go back to work!!!!!!!!!!! You have started to turn away from people and snuggle into me and also put out your arms for me when you want to get away from who is holding you. Though I want you to want me you need to learn to let others love you too <3 I hope the separation anxiety (for both of us!!) doesnt get worse than this...
Your dad and I went on our first date in 5 months! Your Grandma and Grandpa Sadler gave you a bath, played with you, and put you to bed. You'll see your other Grandparents next week, I think, for Thanksgiving. Your other aunts and uncles on my side will be in Georgia - we cant go this year because your dad doesnt hav any time off yet. I hope we can see your Aunt Jess and Uncle Brian soon - they are busy preparing for their wedding and searching for a house. Chris and Rebecca found out they are having a little girl -- you two will have lots of fun together!
Ok Monkey, you are waking up from your nap and I am going to get some dinner going. I have some papers to grade and then the crazy week begins again - atleast its just a 3 day week!
I will post some pictures later!
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment