Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Still Counting Down

Good evening, Poppyseed!

I have lots to catch up on! We had 3 soccer games this week and I have been tired, so I am sorry!! However, you seem to love when I am running around so I don't feel too bad ;p

My shower was wonderful! Friends and family were too generous and we received amazing gifts. We played fun games, ate delicious finger food, the cupcakes (for my bday) and poppyseed cake were yummy. I just loved having all of my friends together in the same room! Of course, there were some friends that couldnt make it but they were in my thoughts.

Later that evening a few of us went out to dinner for my birthday. I feel so bless because everyone dedicated their entire day to me. You will be surrounded by wonderful people, Poppyseed! After dinner my dad told everyone that he remembers telling me what great people I would meet in college, but he had no idea what great people they would really turn out to be. And its true - I have the best friends ever.

I think I am ready to share you with these great people :)

love you so much.

xoxox

1 comment:

Christina said...

There is no way I'd be able to hold up to coaching!!! I'm so impressed! My BIL is a football coach so understand a little how demanding of a job that is!