Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, April 12, 2009

31 weeks and Easter!

Hey there Poppyseed :) I love writing to you as you kick me!!! Welcome to 31 weeks - I will be seeing you in 6-9 weeks. Keep growing and getting in those "finishing touches" - you will be a very tired boy once you get out of there. No rush though - I'm not ready to share you with the outside world!

Your testes have decended this weekend. Congrats. For some reason I have a feeling you will appreciate this blog post in years to come. Nothing else has changed - you just keep getting bigger!

Gina came to visit for a few days this week and she was able to feel you move around and watch you kick. I think my favorite part of pregnancy is sharing the wonderment of pregnancy with others! I love being pregnant, I really do.

Your dad is finishing up on the paint and bathroom tiles this week. I have a soccer game and only 2 weeks of my Master's classes left. Soon enough I will be twittling my fingers, pining for your arrival.

HAPPY EASTER! Next Easter you will be 10 months old - can you believe that! We had a great time today with my mom and dad, Brett, Jen, and the girls. I can't wait for next year though - everything will be different!

I love you, Poppyseed, and that will never ever change.

Love, Mom

No comments: