55 days to go - maybe sooner :) You, Poppyseed, are the size of a honeydew melon! And it def. looked like I was smuggling a melon or two under my dress this weekend at Lisa and JJ's wedding!! I am sure some photos will surface and I will add them later.
I had my first shower this weekend - it was thrown by the teachers I work with and it was so nice!!! The cake was yummy, the games were fun, and my friends were so generous!!!! We received lots of great gifts, but my favorite was your stroller - I cant wait to pull it out of that box :)
Your dad and I have a tour of the hospital on Wednesday where we will see the type of room you'll be born in! I also have a doctor's appointment - the time between these visits is growing shorter as we approach 40 weeks. Not too long now, baby!
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you had a good shower! Strollers are a life saver!! Have fun at your tour too. I always love when I go into the hospital and see all of the new moms being wheeled out on the wheelchair with their baby in their arms. They look so proud!
Post a Comment