Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

30 weeks!





Well Poppyseed, we are off to our very last birth class. They have flown by! I am going to miss it a little bit because your dad and I have been so busy that these classes force us to sit and talk and work together. The house is a wreck but is slowly coming together. Looks like the upstairs will be done when we get home tonight!

Now onto your progress! You are getting bigger and bigger and starting to run out of room. You probably have a full head of hair by now, your skin is turning from red to pink as you plump up, and you can regulate your own body temperature. You are reacting to sound and I can tell when you enjoy something I eat. More ice cream, you say? :) haha

I love you so much and can't wait to hold you in my arms. 7-10 weeks!!!!!!!!

love you!

Mommy

No comments: