You are too funny :)
You have begun repeating things we say, but will only say them once. For example, I asked you if you wanted to get "snuggly buggly" (get under the blanket on the couch) and you repeated snnnngly, buggly (see! almost word for word!). Last night I said, "We have to change your diaper" and you repeated diaper. Grandma Sadler said that you also said Grandma TWICE when they were with you. When I sing you the ABC's you then repeat the pitch and tone of the song yet do not say any of the letters. When I set you on my leg for horsey, you (now) automatically start saying "Did-it, did-it, didididit". When you want to tickle, you have all 10 fingers wiggling and say "tck, tck, tck". If I am leaving anything out, I am sure Daddy will remind me.
You know where your nose, lips, eye, belly, and head are. Sometimes you remember "ear".
You can go get your sippy cup, feed Ruby, take off/go get your socks/shoes, throw your diaper in the trash, put your paci/blanket back in your crib, and many other things.
I feel like one day you will wake up and start talking in full sentences. It already seems like all of the skills you have now happened overnight.
Can't wait to see you at the end of the day! No more conferences!!!
love,
MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment