




Your Aunt Jess babysat you Wednesday night and you had SO much fun! You were excited to see her as soon as she walked into the house and you started running around in circles...still holding on to the broom, of course, because thats your new favorite toy. You played, ate dinner together, took a bath, read some stories, and then played some more while we caught up with her and checked out her honeymoon photos. You kissed her goodbye and even got the TWO hugs you asked for :) You slept SO soundly. She loved on you REAL good.
Last night we finger painted after dinner. No real reason why. I just feel like I miss out on so much time with you while I'm at work that I need to squeeze in as much as I can while I'm at home. Plus, it is great practice for painting your pumpkin this weekend. I should probably tell you that you DEMANDED to walk through the parking lot of Michaels (holding my hand, of course) instead of letting me carry you. My back thanks you, but my heart doesn't. You proceeded to throw a tantrum in the middle of the store as well when I (GASP) made you SIT in the cart. I am such a mean mom :) So...I knew all this toddler stuff had started a few months ago but it seems to be a daily reminder now. My favorite part? When you run up to me and squeeze your arms around my leg. It just seems so....kid-ish, not baby-ish. All of these things I dreamed of when I was growing up, when I was newly married, and then when I had you inside of me...they are happening. I am so lucky.
love, MOM
P.s Here are some pics I was able to upload - finally! 200 more to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment