You are a full blown toddler! At almost 15 months you prefer to walk than be carried, prefer to run rather than walk, and prefer playing over diaper changes. You get SO mad at me when I stop your play time to change your diaper. Potty training in a year will not be easy!
I worked 3 days this week and missed you ever.single.second. The first day was okay, it felt like our Wednesday routine and I knew it wasnt a REAL school day so I was calm. Day 2 was much harder and I cried twice. Day 3 was so so sad but I kept reminding myself I would have 5 more days until it was the real thing. I'm not ready. It spoils everything. Every smile you give me makes me think of the smiles I dont see. Ugh. I love you. And I love being with you all of the time. (FYI, you are NOT as easy to shop with as you used to be though!) I just have to remember that I still get to see you a lot more than other working moms see their babies and that I am making money to give you everything you need (and some of what you want!).
I took pictures of us playing in the rain (just sprinkling) and you look like such a big boy in your jeans and zip up. Your little dandelion head bouncing around in the driveway and chasing Ruby with her ball. The joy you bring me is immeasurable. The worst day turns into the best after a kiss, a hug, and "surprise tickle" from behind. Your laugh could stop wars, Owen. No one could ever remember what they were fighting about after they heard that silly giggle.
I love love LOVE you...in case you forgot...
MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment