Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, September 24, 2010

Tooth number 5..and 6?

So your 5th tooth has FINALLY broken through the gum. You seem unbothered by this process aside from some red buns here and there. I also noticed a 6th too - a random tooth way in the back right side of your mouth. I have no idea if that is normal...I know it isnt the usual order though. I am taking you to the doctor today for a very strange swelling "down there" - that's okay - you can be mortified later...and then you have your 15 month shots on Monday unless she decides to do it all today (time depending, I'm sure). There are days like today when I wonder what I ever did before you. What did I usually do on mornings when I wasn't busy assessing your "business" or singing Goodmorning songs while you pretend to sweep the floor? The simple idea of watching you wake and reach for me gets me out of bed. What did I do before? I used to look forward to giving your dad a kiss goodbye (and I still do) but now a kiss seems so much sweeter when you are leaning over to him, your little lips puckered, to kiss him goodbye. The things I used to enjoy are still enjoyable, but now they are just SO much better!!!!

love, mom

No comments: