Well Owen,
Your dad and I have waited 21 weeks to tell you some big news.
You are going to be a big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And today, we found out that you are going to have a little sister :) She is healthy and very active already.
You two are going to have so much fun together and I hope that you two will be lifeling friends. A sibling is the greatest gift and I hope you love your role as the big brother. She will need your caring heart, silly laugh, and protective nature to keep her happy and safe. (This is where I cry, of course) Anyway, I love you and I want you to know that I have PLENTY of love in my heart to share with BOTH of you!
love, Mom
PS Your dad and I bought you a BIG BROTHER book that we read together tonight ;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very special Jen! Congrats! Girls are fun!
Post a Comment