Your Great Grandparents passed away when I was in high school. I wish they could have met you. I wish they could have seen me as a mom. They were both teachers and I know they would have enjoyed talking about the profession with me. I am writing about this today because I had a dream about them last night. It seems like once or twice a year they "check in" with me and we talk. Last night I told them I had a son named Owen and they said WE KNOW! I told them that you were going to have a sister and they said WE KNOW! When I woke up this morning I had this unbelievable sense of serenity to my soul. I felt like I was always watched over, protected. I had a sense of life that I am not always tapped into. I was reminded of heaven, ancestry, and the after-life. I hope this was more than a dream. I hope I had a REAL moment with them. I hope they really do KNOW because they SEE all. I really hope they look that good :) They were so colorful and healthy, and they had this incredible white light that radiated from their body. Call me crazy, Owen, but I think they wanted me to know that they are watching you grow. They are part of you just as you are part of them.
love, mom
ps You are officially 15 months and 1 day old today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment