Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Poopy Weekend

You can yell at me for this post later :)

You have been pooping ALL weekend. It started Friday night with your red face pushing and staring at the wall. I thought it was strange since I havent seen you push before. I took you upstairs and your poop was..real..like REAL poop. I'll be honest, it was pretty gross. As I started to change you, you grunted again and start crying. Again, real poop was coming out. With the wipe in my hand I just caught it for you... haha.. I'm your mom, its ok! But then you peed - all over me, your clothes, and even into your hair (I dont know how). I put you in the bath. As I rinse you i see something floating in the water...yep. You pooped in the bath. I bathed you again.

So I dont know if you are crying because you arent used to real poop and it kind of hurts or if its too hard and I need to change your diet? You have been eating 2 meals a day, maybe I will just go back to one meal for a few days. Saturday I fed you prunes to help clean out your system and maybe soften things up. SO now you are pooping 2 times a day and they smell like prunes. GROSS. But I love you anyway.

xooxox

1 comment:

Christina said...

We also found that a lot of yucky pooping meant teethsies were coming through. Hope it gets better or less messy :-)