Owen, you rode in a cart today while we grocery shopped. You are so big. You loved every second of it and smiled at everyone that passed. I don't know what came over me...maybe it was your chubby hands grabbing the cart, or your proud (toothless) smile, or maybe it was your fat sturdy legs that kept swinging over and over and over, but I started to cry. You have grown SO much in the last 2 weeks. I want to hold on to every moment. Every month I think "This is the best age" but then you learn something new and you change a little bit and I think that THAT is the best age.
Owen, I love when you reach for me and laugh. I love when you put your head on my shoulder when you are tired. You are my I love you.
Speaking of that - your Aunt Amanda came over and gave you that book (You are my I love You). She read it to you before bed and I didnt even cry (I waited until the next night when Daddy read it to you and he teared up too!)

Remember Owen - I am your castle and you are my king.
love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment