So your dad turned 30 this weekend. We all went to Traverse City and stayed with Parker and Sarah (Wally and Phillip too!!) You were such a good boy and continued to be a great sleeper! Your Grandma Beth and Grandad were there as well as your Aunt Jen, Uncle Brett, and cousins Stella and Sophia. Those girls LOVE you! STella kept laughing when you would grab her face and she'd say "Your little fingers are touching my little lips!" and laugh and laugh and laugh :) She sounded so....motherly. It doesnt seem bery long ago that your daddy and I were holding her in the hospital.
You swam in the pool for the very first time! You LOVED it. Grandad took pictures so I will have to wait to add those. You were kicking and paddling - I think we will take lessons this summer.
You learned how to wave this week. You are also talking more and finally eating more. You had an eye appointment yesterday to make sure your left eye is ok - in some pictures it looks a little "off". Its just your eyelid though and as you grow it will stretch. You are still my healthy little boy.
7 months and 4 days old....wow. Part of me wants to go back and relive the last 7 months but the other part of me is excited for what the next 7 months will hold.
I love you SO SO SOOOOOOO much.
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment