You:
shriek in a pitch that only dogs can hear
are so used to taking medicine you see the plastic applicator and open your mouth (go away thrush!)
HATE fruit, still. You rub your nose and face like you are itchy
BANG on everything
throw things on the floor and then cry because they are on the floor
love pacifiers...you usually have one in your mouth and one in your hand. I tried to only give them to you at night, but that didnt go over very well.
say HI, MAMA, and YAYAYAYA - none of them on purpose
raise your arms ALL the time just so I will hold you
love time with your daddy but if I leave you freak out
jump up on down on my leg like its a horse
army crawl very quickly when you spot anything that is NOT yours to play with
love Ruby so much
play with my hair and face when you nurse
like to put objects in the side of your mouth and BITE
try to crawl up daddy and me when we hold you
are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment