I can't believe the things you learn in a week! You like to show people the toy you are playing with, you are very eager to smile and talk to EVERYONE (which makes for LONG shopping trips because everyone wants to talk to you too), and you LOVE to bounce while screaming in sheer excitement. You are in the bathtub all on your own now because you learned how to crawl out of your mini tub and you pull yourself up and over any hurdle I have put up to keep you out of things. You still have no teeth but I see the same 2 teeth just sitting under your gums, and I know think I spotted a third. You are more drooly today than you have been in weeks so I wonder if one (or two or three) are on their way finally. We are on round 2 of thrush but we are both doing better. I had a massage last Saturday and Rebecca and Chris watched you for a bit - you cried when I left and continued for 20 minutes or so - then you fell asleep. You werent much fun for them! I spent the first 20 minutes of my massage wondering if you had stopped crying and if you knew that I would come back. I dont care how many times I leave you, or for how long I am gone, it is heartbreaking and I miss you.
You keep gagging yourself with your finger and it drives me crazy! I hope you stop that soon :) You love all food and you like to sip, suck, and slurp on any container. You and your dad have a fun time feeding you - its is always messy and full of smiles!
You have said, MAMA, DADA, UP, HI, and BATH but I dont think you meant any of them so I'm not counting them! The other morning I said "HI BUBS" and you said "BUBS" back. Now if you just MEANT to say these things!!
I will write more soon but you are staring at me while you are pooping so I better fo change you.
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment