Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

38 weeks then..

Hey there Poppyseed,

I'm still talking to you while you are on the inside and it seems that you are very comfortable in there. I had my first real contractions this weekend but they were very random. I had a great shower thrown by your Grandma and Aunt Jess and we received wonderful things for you :) By tonight everything will be done and set up so I am ready whenever you are!! I think I still have a full week or two but just in case you are getting squished you can come out. (BTW - I know you are squished because I can't feel you move as much anymore and it makes me sad!!)

We have a doctor's appt tomorrow and I dont really know what she'll do at this point...just listen to your heartbeat I guess?

Sorry I don't have any other exciting news - you are just growing bigger and bigger and I am growing more tired :)

love you!!!!!!

***edit** Dr. Wolfe said this would be a good weekend to have you because she's on call for the next few days!!

No comments: