Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, May 14, 2009

30 days.....

One month from today Poppyseed!!! The "14" always sticks out to me now :)

You have "dropped" I would say, as I can now lie down and feel the top of my ribs. I can talk for longer amounts of time (your dad is really happy about that one!) and your little bum is just a few inches above my belly button. I thought my belly button wouldnt pop, but I am getting nervous as it is stretching and shaped into a long "O" shape. I have to use the bathroom all of the time, your elbows stick in my hips, and your tiny fingers still tickle my abdomen. I have become an emotional wreck as of yesterday. I have cried during commercials, A Baby Story, during Breastfeeding class, and today as I read the posting for a Boys soccer coach position opening.

This pregnancy has been shared with many. During a soccer game (when I "ran" across the field to an injured player, your dad heard a student ask another when I was due. The student replied, "34 days". You dad laughed at the student's countdown. That same night a previous boy soccer player asked if he could get my jacket because I looked cold. I said I was fine. he said he would like to get it for me because he didnt want the baby to be cold. :) I let him go get my jacket for me. The interest and love for you is immeasurable. Students beg to know your name, they ask to touch my belly, they ask me how I'm feeling and if I am ready for you. I AM ready for you Poppyseed, but I will miss our secret talks. I know you so well already. I know what you like to taste and hear. I know what calms you down from kicking fits. I love being your mom already :)

xoxox

1 comment:

Christina said...

Your students are too sweet for words! I'm sure the relationship you have built with them is very indicative of what your relationship will be with poppyseed!