Good evening, Poppyseed! The time is drawing closer - it is almost time to meet you :) I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and that is our milestone for the week! I hope she says I am measuring around 37 weeks so I can feel assured that you are full term/fully developed and will welcome any signs of labor.
The hospital bag is 80% packed, your room will be done by Wednesday, and we'll have the rest of our "must haves" by Sunday. Because I'm so busy I have not felt like I am sitting around waiting, but at the same time my mind is always thinking about you and when you'll be ready to come out.
I think you will have lots of hair based on the heartburn myth. I forgot to mention that the last 2 weeks I have had terrible heartburn. Since you've dropped I havent had any! I also had a bit of nausea here and there - are you getting me back from the first trimester breeze? Anyway, I feel back to normal now and am enjoying the end of my pregnancy.
Just 3 weekends left until you are due!
love you!
Mommy
Ps. Ruby isnt the baby anymore - even though she looks like she thinks so :)


1 comment:
You are sooo close! And you look great!
Post a Comment