21 weeks today Poppy, but I think after tomorrow's appointment it'll be changed to 22 weeks. I didn't think I'd "give in" but I suppose there isn't any harm in bumping up a little :) We'll see!
Your Aunt Jen and cousins Stella and Sophia were here this weekend. Your dad watched your cousins while Jen and finished your baby registry! YAY! I keep going to the website and clicking on the things I asked for - I love everything!!!!
You are still kicking away, but have been a bit more low key this weekend. I was going to mention the way your dad has been holding "us" but from the previous post it looks like he beat me to it! He loves you so much, Poppy, please kick harder so he can feel you!
You are the length of a big carrot and I am assume you are about a pound now. You also have eyelids to match your eyebrows :) Other than that, you are just growing!!!
You received a bathrobe and a soft blanket last week from one of my students. I thought that was really nice. My students ask about you all the time so I have put up a "Baby Update" on my board with the newest info so they can read it for themselves. You are so loved :) You should hear (maybe you do!) the rules the kids tell me I'm breaking! For example, did you know I shouldn't stretch? Sure. I don't know why but that is what one student said. I also shouldn't wear high heels, drink Sprite, or carry a purse. They are silly, but atleast they are looking out for your mom! I hope you are protective of me :)
Well the Super Bowl is on and I have to finish up some Masters homework. I'll do another quick update tomorrow after my appt!
love you!
MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment