Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, February 2, 2009

quick update!

Our appointment went great and I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do - including gaining the 10 pounds she told me to. I better get used to that, huh!? That's okay - anything for you!!! We listened for your heartbeat but it took a little longer than normal because you were kicking the entire time! It is hard to hear a heartbeat when there's constant "THUMP" hitting the doppler :) My little soccer play - hehe!

She didn't say she was going to move up my date so I'm sticking to where I am :) She also said its time to start measuring my belly, which I wasnt aware doctors did. She measured from my belly button to my pelvic bone. The length in centimeters should match up to how far along I am - she was right! I was 21 and 1/2 cm! How do they figure things like this out???

SO that's it Poppy, life is good, and you are great!

LOVE YOU

Mommy

No comments: