Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daddy Felt You Kick!!!!!!!!!!




Daddy gave me a back massage on the couch and when he was done he put his hands on my belly. After about 5 minutes you kicked (on the right side like usual) and he could feel you! A few minutes later you kicked again and he felt that too. I have a feeling I will be waking up finding his hands on my belly a lot more often :)

That is the good news this week! I have a terrible cold and have been having a hard time dealing with these hormones. I go from laughing to crying, from baing ahppy to being sad (about nothing!!). I know you are going through a growth spurt right now so I suspect many more crazy happenings taking place in the next month! It is ALL woth it, Poppy.

OH! I almost forgot (which happens frequently too), you are the size of a spaghetti squash.



You will be the size of a Yorkie (yes, the dog) by the end of the week! haha Where do they come up with these things?


Here is a picture of me last week at 21 weeks.












And here we are today - 22 weeks.







love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy

No comments: