You are the poem I dreamed of writing
The masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled...
You are my child.
Now with all things
I am blessed.
- Author Unknown
I am thinking of putting this up in your bedroom, but it may be a bit long. Maybe I will just keep it to "You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed." Oh yes!!! I love that :) Decision made - moving on!
This is how my life is these days. I get one thing done and I am on to the next. Work? Check! Grade Papers? Check! Go home and do homework? Check and Check! Homework for the other class? Check! Dinner and Bed? Check and ....(snore)... Then I do it all over again. Because of this, I took a "sick" day today and enjoyed myself. I bought you a few outfits, bought daddy a shirt, and bought me another diaper bag (this one is much smaller). Then I came home and made a milk shake and had a bubble bath. aahhhhhh.
You are so active now! There are even some times that I can push around where you are and you'll kick me back. It only lasts a minute or two but it is the highlight of my day. Today when I was watching TV you kicked me so hard that my arm actually moved off of my stomach! I can feel you slide around and switch positions too. One request though, please watch out for my bladder! It is uncomfortable and it hurts! You are getting too big to use that as a pillow!
I will post a 23 week pic tomorrow since 24 weeks is almost here!
love you SOOO much, Poppyseed.
Mommy
Ps Aunt Amanda and Aunt Melissa love you already :) We have amazing people around us, baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment