You LOVED going sledding this weekend! You were laughing and smiling the entire time. You enjoy eating snow and we have to push you away from our boots or else you will try to eat the snow off of them - gross! I'm not surprised at your love of eating snow though because you enjoy eating ice and want ice cubes in everything you drink.
The other day I asked you if you had a good nap and you said you did. I asked you what you dreamed about you said, "YOU! I love you SO much!"
"No hosie hosie" is your way of saying No way Jose. Daddy and I LOVE that one.
"I love you so much. I love you ever and ever."
"NO KISSING! (to daddy) Mommy, MY hunny"
"I love you Mollybird ever and ever too."
I want yuzoot please" (yogurt)
"Owen, get back in your chair." You turned to look and me and said, "Say please".
You love when I draw pigs and horses on your Magnadoodle. They usually look pretty decent but not this one. I showed you my drawing and asked, "How's this one? Does it look good?" "Ummm. NO. It don't," you replied. Fair enough.
"Nice throw, Mollybird!"
"Bless you!"
"'Cuse me"
I tried to help you in the bathroom and you yelled, "Get outta here, Mom!"
I look forward to more adventures with you but right now I am enjoying all the talks we have and the way you wrap your arms around my neck as I kiss you tonight so I can't stand up. "Snuggle me more, Mommy" gets me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. :)
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment