Just the other day everything was RIGHT NOW. It was funny because I always said that to you but in public I'd get embarrassed because you sounded so demanding even though that isn't how you meant it. "Let me see it right now."
This week everything is ONE SECOND, as in, "Mommy, come here for one second". Again, I know you got this from me because whenever I need to you to something (put on your shoes) but I know you won't want to because you're busy (playing with your car) that I try to make it sound like you won't be away from what you want to be doing for a long time. Make sense?
This morning you were away and wanted to get out of your room (gate is still up because you will totally come downstairs if you don't want to sleep) so you shouted into the darkness, "Mommy, come here for one second!"
I better watch what I say because I KNOW you will be repeating all of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very cute Jen! You're right, it's not fun when you hear "oh crap" come out of your little one's mouth. They are little mirrors. :)
Post a Comment