No more false promises here. If I say that after you take a bath, go potty, put on your pjs, and read two books that I will finally sing you Little Sir Echo; I better sing you that song because I PROMISED.
Last night you didn't want to go to bed in your bed, you wanted to sleep in my bed. After a discussion about your big boy bed, cozy room, and soft covers, I agreed that you could snuggle with me in my bed in the morning. At 5 30 a.m. you shouted from your room, "Mommy, I snuggle in your bed, morning!" and so my promise held true. The three of us snuggled. You and I were forehead to forehead as I listen to the rhythmic sucking of your "buddy". Your fingers tickled my arm as you searched for your monkey and lovie. It was heaven. An hour later the alarm went off and I realized you had monopolized the entire pillow and shoved me half off the bed. You are so little but can take up so much room :)
I have conferences until 8 tonight so I wont see you until bedtime, maybe I will make another snuggle promise!
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment