Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, January 20, 2012

Just being You

We haven't had time for many art n crafts lately at our house (you do them daily at daycare) soI have a project for us this weekend. I will post a picture when its done!

It isnt so much what we are doing that is so funny/fun, it is what you say. I love you being 2 1/2.

I walked in on your nursing your Doggie. I asked you if the doggie was hungry and you said no, doggie is sad. Doggie must be an emotional eater :)

I told you I would love you forever and ever. A little later you said, "Mom, I forever you".

You still LOVE to help me cook and voluntarily push the chair over to the counter top to help. This same chair helps you sneak candy, I've found.

You have been taking off your own diaper when its dirty, putting it in the trash, and then go potty by yourself. One more step in the right direction!!

You actually asked me to go get your haircut. (you do need it)

"Mommy, I fix your hair?" After you swirled my hair a few times I asked you how it looked. "SO good" you said :)


We celebrated Daddy's 32nd birthday and you sang 95% of the song on your own. Next year it will be no big deal to hear you belt it out. (ok, so it will still be a big deal to me...)

This week we had a gigglefest after pretending to eat items out of your book. I would eat something strange (a tree) and then pretend to gag and spit it out. This through you into a fit of laughter. I LOVE that laugh.


Happy Friday, ObieJobie! xoxoxo

No comments: