Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer is Ending






This is our last week together until Christmas break :( We have had so much fun and I love being with you all day. You are so much fun, Owen. Every week brings more adventures and discoveries.

Your Sadler grandparents babysat you twice this week and they taught you how to swing your bat the RIGHT way. Now if they can just teach you to stop hitting Ruby and your parents with it :) You love that bat.

You have begun copying EVERYTHING you see and hear. You chomp your teeth when I remind you to chew, you say BOO after I say BOO when we play peek a boo, your swing your arms when I swing my arms, and TWICE now when I have asked you if you were ready for a nap you walked over to the stairs and waited for me to take you upstairs - guess you were ready! You even spotted a piece of Ruby's food on the floor and went over and put it in her dish. You are just so much more into our day and what is going on around us. I cant believe you are 14 months old... I can't believe how much you learn in 1 day!

That's it for now, Owen. We will have some bigger news for you tomorrow.

Love, Mom

No comments: