You are upstairs "napping" but I hear you jumping, laughing, and throwing everything out of your crib. I cannot figure out why you aren't tired! Your naps have been totally inconsistent for the past few weeks. Some days you take one long one, some days you take two, or sometimes three. SOme nights you are ready for bed at 7:30 while other nights is a struggle to get you down at 9:00. Some mornings you are up at 8:00 and some mornings you are up at 10:00. We are going through yet another stage :)
I had about 4 oz of breastmilk left in the freezer "just in case" and decided to pull it out today since you are still battling your cough. I figured now was a good time to give you the magic potion and give you some extra help fighting it. Hope it helps and I won't pretend that it didn't make SOOOO happy to watch you drink it. I love that I was able to fulfill you that way for so long. And I can't believe I am saying this but I miss nursing you sometimes. It was tough, but it was love.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment