Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cheese, Ball, and Bellybuttons

Oh, Owen - you are SO funny. Last week I brought out my camera to take your picture and said, "Owen look at me". You turned around, smiled, and said, "Cheese!" I was so proud. How appropriate, eh?

Today we were playing with a bunch of your favorite balls. You stood up and pointed to the biggest one and said, "ball". You were so matter-of-fact that I laughed at your tone before I realized you had added ANOTHER word to your vocabulary!!

So now you can say MAMA, DADA, MORE, MILK (MOM),RUBY, CHEESE, and BALL. You said a mumbled "hello" and "all done" once today too but I'm not counting it yet! You also recognize words like cup, up, no, kiss, come here, all done, and give a great reaction to ANYTHING that starts with a countdown - 1, 2, 3!!!

Last but not least, you love belly buttons. You think they are hilarious. Anyone should be on full guard when playing with you because you are quick to pull up the shirt and shove your pointy little finger in there. So gross but oh-so-funny!

love you!
mom

No comments: