My baby boy, you are getting big! I can't believe you are 8 months old. I can't believe I have been able to nurse you for 32 weeks! You look so long, spread out across my lap as you nurse, I wonder how much longer we have! You have been trying to climb up the stairs, climb over Ruby, pillows, and toys. You tried to climb under a chair and got stuck, but i was watching you the whole time and saved you. You have figured out that if you arch your back and bend your knees that it is physically impossible for me to sit you down in your carseat, highchair, or floor. You could apply this technique to the bathtub as well but you would never fight taking a bath - it is your favorite! You learned about a month ago how to spit out your pacifier and now you spit out your food if you took too big of a bite. You love to crawl to daddy and me and use your strength to lift up into our laps. The funniest thing I have seen you do this week is hop. You still army crawl and then when you get to your destination you push up onto all fours, well now you realized that you could HOP onto all 4s. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! I have seen you crawl a step or 2 on all fours but you get around SO quickly with your army crawl I'm not sure if you'll ever change your style. The last 3 nights you have been waking up in pain because of your darn teeth. They are T H I S close - I can see both of them under your gum, but they just wont pop through! I am wondering if you will have a surprise for me when I pick you up today?
Thank you for my Valentine :) I am so happy to be your first Valentine, like your card says! Daddy wanted to write in that you were thankful for me loving you, taking care of you, and for nursing you, but he thought it sounded funny. I agreed, but he could have added in the nursing thing :) It is HARD work! You received 10 valentines day cards!!!!! You made me a valentine with your hand prints and a keychain that says I LOVE YOU <3
You tried oranges and rasberries in your mixed pureed food this week. You also tried peaches and LOVEDDDDDDD them. We are suppose to start things that you can gum now (cheerios, pancakes, mushed banana, cottage cheese, etc) but I am so afraid you will choke :( Poor Owen, you will be on pureed food until you are 30! Just kidding! I will try something new tomorrow when daddy is home for dinner! Just be careful!!!!!
You are still waving sometimes and you said MAMA a few times this weekend. Did you mean to? You looked right at me!
Ok Owen, I have to get some work done - I can't wait to play when we get home!
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment