I know I am behind on a few things, but I am trying really hard to get things done before you get here. Can you believe I am 20 weeks already??? 20 more and you will be in our arms :)
You are a kicking maniac most days, but there are still days that I have to slam some OJ to wake you up...and then you go right back to sleeping. If I could, I'd be sleeping too.
I am doubling up on my Master's classes so I can hurry up & have my degree. This means two things for us. 1. Mommy won't have to say "not now" while she slaves over the computer. and 2. More money to put into your college savings! My entire weekend was dedicated to my papers and I was exhausted. I woke up Sunday morning to a bouquet of flowers and a card from your dad thanking me for "taking one for Team Sadler". Now that I know you are a boy, I keep thinking what I want to teach you. I hope you are thoughtful like your dad. I want to teach you how to talk to girls with respect. I'll be your first "girl" you know, so whoever comes after me better be good enough for you. And as a woman, I hope you treat her as gently as your dad treats me. We will be good role models for you, and I apologize in advance for the times we mess up.
I will post pictures of you from last week's u/s along with my big belly. You are about 15 oz and the length of a banana. You are growing hair on your head as well as the light hair that will cover your body. You are producing poop that has a tar-like substance that daddy will get to change the first few days you are born! Your legs are now totally proportionate to the rest of your body.
We are headed to your daycare today to get everything in order. It makes me sad even thinking about leaving you for one second, but everyone loves this place, and you will have 2 twin boys your age to play with. I hope this is a temporary plan - I want to only work part time once you are 1 or so. We'll see how much we can save first. (Daddy will write advice to you about money sometime in the future, I predict).
I hope you don't mind me calling you Poppyseed, I know it is a little girly...but you are my BABY ;p Dad said the names I am coming up with for you are ridiculous names that I just make up. So he said we might as well call you "Yarbo". Sorry for calling you that the last couple days, but it IS pretty funny!
love you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Little Guy! I was so excited to see the new pictures of your mom. She is really growing which means you are growing fast! Your mom and dad are doing so much to get ready for you. We all can't wait to see you. I said good night to you on the phone last night but don't know if you could hear me. I'll be there in March and can't wait to talk to you in person and feel you kick! Keep growing healthy and make sure that your mom gets rest too! Love you!!
Thanks Linds!
Post a Comment