People around the world have been partying and celebrating.
Many people couldn't sleep.
A lot of these people were excited for Obama's Inauguration, but I know there were some people out there just thinking about you!! (Your dad and I were too excited to sleep!) TODAY is the day we find out if you are a girl or a boy!! 4:00 will take forever to get here, but i am keeping busy grading exams and working on my own homework.
I know I'll be posting again later (after I see you and then go on a shopping spree) but I just want you to know I love you. When I feel you move it is the most exciting moment of my life, and these moments grow and grow. I have become a blubbering mess when watching anything baby related. Commercials, movies, or a baby in a grocery store all make me so sentimental.
Your Grandma Sadler made little matching booties for us - you will look so precious! ANd guess what else - your bedding went on sale this week! Perfect timing!
Poppyseed, even though you are the size of a banana, you will always be my poppyseed. My tiny little miracle that turned my life upside down and gave me a purpose. I cannot wait to see you in 6 hours!!!!!!
love love LOVE you SO much!
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay - it is already 7:53 and no update on little poppyseed. Can't wait to hear the big news. We are so happy for you both. You will be the best parents. We love you and anxiously await the big arrival. XX & OO Tim and Denise
Post a Comment