Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011 and the beginning of 2012

You LOVED Christmas! Christmas eve we went to the children's service at church where you played the big part of a wise men. I carried the frankincense and you wore your crown sideways. perfect. Then we headed over to Grandpa and Gramma's house for lots of food, games, and PRESENTS. Boy, are you spoiled :) You had a wonderful time playing with Aunt Jess and Uncle Brian - you made every smile, like usual. We didnt get home until 10 that night so you went to sleep kicking and screaming in an overtired tribute to "NO, I awake. I not sleeping" which is a regular song in dance in our home but that night was crazy. I finally got you calmed down and to "hurry asleep" so Santa could come. Santa didnt show up until late that night and he was tired too!

Christmas morning was all that I imagined. The stairs leading to the living room. The first glance of presents. I had the video camera rolling. Everything I ever wanted I got this Christmas - my husband, my kids, my home, and a stairs winding down to the tree! You got everything you wanted - even that remote controlled fire truck!!!

After opening presents and "more presents for me?" we slowly got ready to head to Brighton. It was so cozy in our home, I didnt want to leave but so many people were waiting for us! By 4 we finally pulled into Brett and Jen's driveway. The girls greeted you with open arms but you went straight to the playroom :) You stayed up until midnight that night and there was no fight to go to bed. You were ready and snuggled me in our blow up bed...Daddy took the couch! haha



2012

You were sleeping for the big ball drop, so was Molly, and Daddy. I saw it. Pretty :) We'll whoop it up next year :) DInner with the LaFontaine's was good enough!


We played in the snow yesterday (it finally snowed!). It took about 40 minutes to get us ready and then I only last about 10 minutes. You need boots so I was worried that you were getting too cold. We came in and ate popcorn and drank cocoa. I told you I had waited my whole life to play outside with my baby and then come drink cocoa inside when we were done. Your response? Me too! haha You make all my mama dreams come true, owen. I love you more than anything. Really.


love, me

No comments: