Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, January 6, 2012

my bubalub

I love the way you whisper "grace" and roll on your back. I love rubbing your back while singing Amazing Grace but its even better to hear you request it.

I love the way you ask, "OH, me?" when I tell you I am cooking, shopping, etc. You are always involved and if you aren't...

I love the way you put your back up to the door and stretch your arms to the sides. "Don't" you'll say. "I go too, Mommy?" or "Wait for me"

Daddy REALLY loves when you sing HELLLLLLLLMETTTTTT and run across the kitchen floor with your Home Depot helmet on.

I love that you want to snuggle with me all of the time. I dont think you've ever turned me down.

I love when you crawl into bed with Daddy and me some mornings and we tickle and laugh. It is the very best way to start my day!!!

I love that you do this little dance on your tip toes when you are excited. You move forward and backward and then do a little jump thing. Adorable.

I love that pressing my cheek to your cheek can make you immediately surrender to sleep. You give that final sigh and I know :) I burrow my face in your neck any way, just in case you needed one more snuggle and kiss you goodnight.

I love you even when you are standing in your door way screaming I DONT WANT TO GO SLEEP. I AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over and over and over at 9 o clock at night.

Daddy and I love you so much. You make every day awesome.

No comments: