Boy, are you sassy! Your sass has led to quite a few time outs lately. Its hard not to giggle sometimes though when you put my words with your sass. Example, "Ruby, sit down, RIGHT NOW!" or "Nooooooooo, Mommy. I turn 'round HERE." (You test me by turning around when you are in time out). You scrunch your little face and your eye brows just about reach your chin. Ok, small exaggeration.
You met Santa last night - you were apprehensive but let go of me long enough and get your picture taken - no smile, of course. In the car I told Daddy I needed to pick up some pictures at Costco - you asked if they were the pictures of you and Santa. I have a feeling that once I get that picture in a frame it will be in your hands most of the time.
You are into feelings lately: asking if I am sad...oh, happy? Telling me when you are happy or when you are mad "MMMMmommy! Mad!" You get really mad when Daddy kisses me - I guess you want to be the only boy in my life :)
4 more work days until I get time with you undisturbed! I have so many crafts for us to do :)
love you!
xoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment