Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, December 5, 2011

Funny Boy.

My favorite argument with you -- No, I love YOU more. Noooooooo, I wuv you MORE!! or "Daddy is my honey" "No, Mommy, Daddy is MY honey!"

You read me Pajama Time last night. You flipped the page and "read": Mommy, Daddy, Baby, Jammy time, OH YEAH! ANd threw your fist in the air. (The books usually read, "Some are striped or polka dot, but we can all pajammy in whatever we got. Oh yes, pajama time!")

Mommy? Rub belly. Mommy? Rub nipples. (your new favorite - I rub your chest down to your belly button and the just rub your belly for a bit) I seriously started laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

"Mommy, I nurse too?" I said sure, without moving. You licked my stomach. "How'd it taste?" "Yummmm, chocolate milk!"




love you every second of every day.

mom

No comments: