Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YOU are TWO!

cOMING OUT OF YOUR ROOM TO FIND STREAMERS! YOU WERE SO EXCITED TO BREAK THE FINISH LINE! (NOTE:RUBY ACTUALLY BROKE IT FIRST. SEE BOTTOM RIGHT OF PICTURE! HAHA)



Two years ago I was ironing our comforter. I wanted everything to be perfect for your arrival. I remember turning on the video camera to tell you that we were on our way to the hospital. I remember all of it, Owen. Your birthday means so much to me. You make my life happier. You make daddy and me laugh EVERY day. Your hugs and kisses make me strive to be a better person. You inspire me to try new things. I am a better person because of you. Daddy is a better person because of you. We are a stronger couple because of you. This world is more beautiful with you in it. If I can love you this much after 2 years I can't even comprehend how much I will love you in 20. How could I love you more??? I have no idea. My heart explodes every time you look at me.


Happy Birthday to the most lovable, sweet, funny, smart, silly, exciting, BEST boy ever.



love, mom

No comments: