Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mommy, Mommy..the exciting world of Owen

"MOMMY, MOMMY" yes Owen? "CAR"

"MOMMY, MOMMY" yes Owen "DOGGY"

"MOMMY, MOMMY" yes Owen "MOLLY"

"MOMMY, MOMMY" (crying after Daddy told you no) what's wrong, Owen? "DADDY"

haha.

The world is at your fingertips, kid.

We went to art class and swimming last week. Just today we went to Music class, gym class, went out to lunch, got your haircut, took a nap at home, had dinner and then swim class. I want to squeeze every minute out of this life to spend time with you.

I was told you have better manners than most 5 and 6 yr olds. I was complimented on your independence even though it broke my heart when you left me alone on our piece of carpet so you could lead with the teacher. I am so proud to watch you help pick up, when you ask to wash your hands, when you share with a new friend, when I hear you MOMMY, MOMMY and point out something incredible that I, in my boringness, miss out on - like a red car or a yellow balloon.

Tonight you said LOVE for the first time.
Tonight you said FISH clearly.
Tonight you held your hand up to a certain page in your Ribbon book and I finally realized you were doing that because thats what the character was doing.
Tonight you are another day older.
Tonight I love you even more than yesterday.
Tonight I put you to bed in a one piece PJ set with feet because I just needed you to look a little younger.

You are my first baby and nothing will ever change that.

I love you.

No comments: