Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poppyseed




Poppyseed's Progress doesn't seem as fitting as it once did. If I could rename your blog it would be something like...Toddler Tantrums and Tickles or Big Boy on His Own...or NO, MINE...

But one thing is true yet - the progress.

Cats Meow, Horses Nay, Peacock (cock, cock) song requests, and bilateral tasks (I picked that up from your music teacher when we shake two shakers at the same time! haha) are the latest developments. Between the Children's Museum, Music class, open gym, swim class, pancake saturdays and bubble sundays, you are one active boy ;p Tonight we played chase mom until she hides and wait for her to come scare you. I never played that one, but it was fun! I sent you off to daycare today as well because it was a special reading day and you got to share your favorite book (the ribbon one of course)and stay in your pjs and eat chex mix. I couldnt rain on that parade! I missed you very much. When you got home you ran to hug me. And hugged me again. ANd one more time. I loved every second of it too!!!

Daddy and I talked about a big boy bed and a big boy room but I cut the conversation short..even though I was the one that started it...just not ready yet to fall into the world of TWO YEAR OLD LEAVES BABYHOOD AND MOMMY BEHIND. In my heart, you are just my little Poppyseed.

love you

1 comment:

FaustFavorites said...

It was hard for me to think about Kayla leaving her crib and moving into a big girl bed too! I couldn't accept the fact! But, after awhile, you will realize that they are eventually ready to make the move and the process will be natural and organic when its supposed to happen. Embrace the fact that they are learning, growing, evolving little beings. :)