1. Saying NO to EVERYTHING, even when you actually mean yes
2. Because we are trying so hard to make you say YES, you will nod your head only to get what you want. Example: Screaming to get out of bed as soon as I put you down. I tell you its bedtime and to lie down. Instead, you just nod and nod and nod, trying to please me :) Side note - you will also hug and kiss me in hopes to break free from your bed as well!
3. Cow's MOO, Sheep's BAAA, Lions ROOOAR, Dog's WOOF, and Molly's WAAAAA. too funny.
4. You are putting phrases together. Most popular? NO GO, GO MOM, EAT PLEASE, MOM UP, DAD SEE, THEREYOUGO (yes as one word), and GO RUBY/NO RUBY
5. You eat 2 bananas every day, usually back to back. We keep them out of sight because if you see one, you want it and we will here NANANANANANANANANANANA until you get it.
6. You love on Molly every day and are SO proud of her. I brought her to daycare yesterday when we came to pick you up and you showed her off to everyone. You hugged and kissed her, said MOLLY over and over, and then started showing off all your cool tricks.
7. You can make fish lips but it looks like you are puckering.
8. You say bless you on command and say AMEN at the end of our prayer, NOT PROMPTED. Pretty much the best thing ever.
9. You have some awesome dance moves and love to watch dancing shows. When you are in the mood you will bring the remote to me and say, DANCE. When you want to watch the act again, or if you do not like the act that is one, you demand MORE. I taught you to "shake your buns" and its hilarious. My favorite is when you actually hold your buns and then shake them - because I did not teach you that part :)
10. Swim class started last night. It has been a year since your last class, but because you loved the pool this summer and you live for the bathtub, I thought we'd be great. Well, no. You were so excited entering the gym, but when I set you down in the lockeroom you started BAWLING. I dont know why. Then I took off your clothes and you cried harder. Then I took you to the shower to rinse and you cried eve harder. By the time we were in the pool you had lost your mind. So what is a mom to do? I ignored the instructor and played with you. I tried a little tug boat like everyone else, but I didnt force it. Hey, I am paying her - right? So I pretended that you were splashing me and I would gasp and carry on and you know what. You laughed. And after about 10 minutes from the locker room-freak out you were having a great time. The only not-fun time you had was when I asked the instructor to show me how to guide your head down and through the water. Well. You freaked out and looked at me like I was the worst mom ever. A few minutes later when the instructor swam by, you gave her the dirtiest look I have ever seen and wrapped your arms and legs around me as tight as you could. I felt bad but I laughed a little. How dare she, huh? Anyway, you cried again when I made you get out of the pool. You cried when i made you change your clothes. You cried when you slammed your finger in the locker door. oy oy oy. Too many tears for this mom. I hope next week goes more smoothly. I was so tired when we got home. You started playing basketball. Go figure.
11. You hate changing your clothes. Like, seriously, hate it.
12. You hate going to bed. You love the bath, book, and cuddling but once you feel your dad or me put you over that rail...watch out.
13. You made it through another ear infection.
14. You are a great helper - you retrieve things for me and even make sure to close lids, doors, etc
15. You love the snow and you love eating it too. Just remember to stay away from the yellow snow :)
xoxoxxo
MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment