Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My buddy

With last night potentially being the last night of just 1 baby to cuddle, I brought you to bed with me. Poor daddy was left to sleep on the couch. You didn't even want to sleep with me. You were comfy in your own bed, but I needed some last minute, possible last time, snuggles. So I peeled you from your crib and brought you to our bed. I spent time memorizing every detail of your face (again). I kissed your fingers. I nuzzled into your neck. You didn't budge.

This morning I awoke to 2 big blue eyes staring down at me. The smile behind your pacifier made your eyes squint. Your fluffy head shone like the sun - every blonde strand stuck straight out like rays :) You giggled when I smiled and said good morning to you. Then, you laid back down...sideways...across my neck...and nuzzled me. I didnt budge.

I don't know if you are my sidekick or if I am yours.

love you.

No comments: