Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Brother!











You have been a big brother for one week :) You are doing a great job and do not seem to mind sharing my attention. Granted, you have been spoiled with lots of love and fun from your grandparents and plenty of big brother toys from your aunties! The last two days have been amazing. You have become very interested in Molly and concerned when she cried. You understand that she's your sister and will point to her when asked where your sister is. You will also pick up her blanket and say "momey's" which is your "Molly".

We had your 18 month check up yesterday and you are in the 75th percentile in both head circum. and weight. You are in the 60th percentile in heighth. You put on quite a show, as usual, and Dr. Baker laughed and laughed and said you were just perfect :)

I will write again with your latest and greatest discoveries soon but for now I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS, BIG BRO! I love you! xoxoxo