Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, July 26, 2010

woof woof!

You giggle when Ruby jumps and "woofs" but there is no laughing when you are barking. Why do you bark? Because you have croupe :( You feel fine, act normal, but when I lie you down to sleep you cough and cough. It hurts me to watch your body squeeze so hard to cough like that. Dr. Baker says you should feel better in a few days.

In other news, you have a few pairs of new shoes. You struggle to get out of my arms so you can walk on your own. This is a world I never knew. I watch my baby crawl out of the pool and then stand up and walk to the gate. I watch my baby walk over to a toy, bend over, stand up, and keep walking. Oh sweet clock, can't your hands move a bit older, more tired. Can't your forget to take those minutes away!!??

My favorite Owen move is when I say I LOVE YOU and you kiss me. You just know. xoxo

My least favorite Owen move is when you bat my hand away from you and shake your head NO. Breaks my heart. Thankfully, I get more kisses than head shakes!

love you! feel better!
mom

p.s here are some pictures from the zoo. if you were too afraid to touch something, you would grab my finger and make ME touch it!! haha

BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR, WHAT DO YOU SEE? I SEE OWEN LOOKING AT ME!








No comments: