Yes, I mean you too but this time I mean summer..time...minutes...moments...
Last weekend we took you to the zoo for the 4th of July weekend (the weekend your daddy and I went on our first date 7 yrs ago) and this weekend we had a playdate with Isaiah and his parents, our friends Michelle and Bruce. I have pictures, of course, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. We had a long day and I took time to clean while you and daddy were out of my hair :) just kidding!
I want to post that you are REALLY walking now. So this is the week it goes into the books!
We have had a lot of fun lately with my girlfriends and they are SO good with you!!!!! We went to lunch with Jackie, Jenn, and Kristy. Amanda spent the day at the pool with us. Rebecca brought G over for a playdate. You played with Isaiah tonight. (Just to name what went on the last 8 days!) Whenever I get sad about you not spending time with your REAL aunts, I think about ALL your "Aunties" and relish in the moments they laugh with you or will look to me with their big eyes and say "He's walking" or "He's dancing" or "He kissed me" or even a simple "Awwww". And they get just as excited as I do about those things. They love you. They care about you. You snuggle into them like they are family. And they are. Friends are the family God wants us to find, I think. Boy are we lucky to have them!!!
On another exciting note, your Auntie Linds had her baby! It's a boy! His name is Trevor Joseph and he weighed 7lbs and 10 oz and he was born on 7/10/10 - isnt that neat - all 7s and 10s! Anyway, you two are going to have SO much fun together and I am so glad he is here and healthy and happy! God is good :)
love you babe,
mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment