How do I tell a 13 1/2 month old how incredible he is so he will understand? Well I show him every day - I kiss you (A LOT), hug you, tickle you, make you laugh, get on the floor and play house with you, vroooom cars, read stories, pray, put cups on Ruby's head for your entertainment, and ANY thing else that will you make you smile and feel special.
But I can also tell him in his blog :)
You are incredible. You are SO full of love. You have my heart, entirely, wholly, 100%. We were shopping today and you reached up from your seat in the cart to hug me. So I stopped what I was doing and bent over to snuggle into your hug. You rested your head on my shoulder and began patting my back, like I do to you quite often. Pat, Pat, Pat. SO sweet. Every ounce of you. When I tried to stand again you held on tighter - you werent done. In the middle of some random aisle in Hobby Lobby I was slumped into your arms soaking up all your lovin'. Minutes passed. Seriously. Did I mind? NO! The way you love me is incredible. And because I always focus on loving YOU it was such a nice surprise to get that back. No kisses on command or tickling you for a smile. No. You showed love, to me, your mom. It was incredible.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment