Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweet Babe - 10 months









Dear Owen,

It seems just like yesterday that I was dreaming of my nameless poppyseed. Seems just like yesterday that every bathroom visit started with a prayer, "keep sticking". Seems like you were just that little, warm, bundle with a soft cry and a birdy face. I was holding you last night in the rocking chair and noticed your long chubby legs cascading past my knees. Your arms could wrap all the way around my neck. But your skin is still as soft as the first day we met. Your lips are still puckered and full. Your breathe still smells like milk. But you arent brand new anymore! We have grown and as much as I miss my baby - I know you will always be my baby and we are having so much fun now! You started cruising around the furniture this week and crawl on all fours most of the time. You ate 90% of a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich for dinner along with a fruit puree and some broccoli. You dropped your 5'o clock nap. You kiss me A LOT and love kissing your daddy, your toys, and Grandma and Grandad's frame.

As I accept your next chapter of life, I have planned your first haircut and your first birthday party. Just remember who your first girl was because she loved you more than anyone else and always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, so all your posts make me cry. :) So sweet!

Crystal O'Boyle